Monday, February 4, 2008

Case 1-2: Turnabout Mia-Gets-Pwn't

(I'm a day late ssssshhh)

"Hay, Maya, is it okay if I dump this clock on you?
"Sweeeeeeet."
"It... doesn't work. I put papers in the clockwork"
"Jerk."
"Listen. Take the freaking deadly evidence-stuffed killclock, okay?"
"):<"
-beep-

I wasn't angry when they offed Mia when I first played it, but now that I know her better from T&T, it kinda made me sad. Oh, where is your Hispanic Romeo when you need him?
I don't remember this being so... spelled out. Really, the SHOW Redd and then do that whole "Red, white, blue" thing. Really. Then again, after they expected you to be surprised at the end of 3-5 at Godot's big reveal, I think Capcom may believe we're retarded.

Feenieboy comes in and smells some nonexistent blood. A Charley cameo later and you see Maya, proving that there is no blood... at all.... Wtf? I mean , there's a little on the killclock, but none on Mia... You put the glass shards and Thinker in your pocket (ouch) and the receipt. I didn't know he knew it was a receipt...

Mia's dead, but fear not, male gamers, BREASTS have arrived *dramapoint at April*. Hip-hooray for Anime Boobkarma!

Also, do you think they were planning on having Gummy's tag-line be "See"? Cos he says it like three times while booking Maya...

This case was pretty good, and it had that whole Moob's Boyfriend bit in there. Makes me a happy camper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesomely funny like before. XD Seriously, out of the ones I've seen, your updates are so far the funniest.